LAYOUT / DECORATION OF THE VILLA:
The villa is decorated in two different, well mixed styles: modern and antique. In the livingroom, diningroom and tv room, the main coloring is black & white.
- Spacious hall with entrance and toiletroom and beautiful authentic stairway.
- Very spherical livingroom (with antique tiling), fireplace en halfopen dining room with partial frontal seaview. The living room consists of three parts: diningroom, loungeroom and tv-room. You’ll find that the furniture is comfortable and from the livingroom you can walk through the sliding glass to one of the terraces with extraordinary seaview.
- Big modern kitchen with all thinkable kitchenutilities: microwave, dishwasher, electric stove, electric oven, mixer, big fridge with small freezer compartment, toaster, watercooker, coffee machine, juicemaker etc. etc.
- Scullery with washing machine, extra fridge for bottles, clothes dryer, ironing table and iron.
- 5 spacious bedrooms with a lot of closet space. (with 4 x doublebed en 2 x single beds).
- 2 complete bathrooms with big walk-in shower.
- a seperate toilet with washing sink.
SECOND FLOOR / ROOF TERRACE:
- a bedroom with 1x double bed and a chest of drawers for clothes etc.
- a bathroom with shower, toilet and washing sink.
- roof terrace with a breathtaking and spectulair view at the sea, beach and the pier with the lighthouse of Portimão.
- heated private pool with jacuzzi-area, sunbeds and umbrellas.
- pool toilet and shower.
- several spacious sun- and shadow terraces with direct view on the sea and beach.
- a barbecue in the pool area.
- In the garage there are some mountainbikes, ‘beachtools’, sun-umbrellas and toys for the kids to use on the beach and by the pool.